Boris Elenkov is a Partner in Law Firm Kolcheva, Koev and Partners (formerly known as Novel Consult in the period 1994 – 2007). He specializes mainly in litigation, civil, commercial, administrative and labor law. He has experience with public procurement law and the process of financial adjustment required by the Managing Authorities of the Operational Programmes funded by the EU. Boris also advises clients on different issues regarding the balancing of electricity.
Graduate of the Faculty of Law at Sofia University St. Kiment Ohridski. Member of Sofia Bar since 2006. Fluent in French and English. Multiple participation in European law seminars organized by ERA (Academy of European Law).
Fluent in French and English.
- The competition for notaries and the (il)legitimacy of the competition commission | gramada.org
- Promissory note or a bill of exchange | gramada.org
- How to interpret Interpretative Judgment No. 6/2012 of the General Meeting of the Civil and Commercial College of the Supreme Court of Cassation regarding lawyer fees| gramada.org
- Release of deposited guarantee in interlocutory proceedings after cancellation of the allowed security by the superior instance| gramada.org
- Managing PartnerAttorney-at-law since 1997.
English, Russian+ 359 899 99 60 26Managing PartnerAttorney-at-law since 1990.
English, Russian+ 359 899 99 60 06PartnerAttorney-at-law since 2002. English, German+ 359 2 988 4385PartnerAttorney-at-law since 2007.
English+ 359 899 99 60 16